Linked Accounts in FacebookFacebook has emerged into a robust and user friendly system. Facebook has a very user-friendly system thats lets you log-in automatically into facebook when you are logged-in into any of your following accounts:
· Verisign PIP
Open ID is supported by: Google, Six Apart, Yahoo!, Flickr, Wordpress, Verisign, AOL and many more. This means if you have account with any one of these sites, you just can attach these accounts with the Facebook and enjoy using your facebook account when you are logged in any of these accounts.
Add Linked account to Facebook account1. Open Facebook.com & login into your account.
2. Goto Account > Account Settings.
3. Click ‘Change’ button next to linked accounts option.
4. Select the type of account that you want to link among: Google, Yahoo, MySpace, OpenID etc from drop down box.
5. Then click ‘Link to new account(s)’ button.
6. Then click ‘Allow’ button on the authorization screen.
After successful linking, all the linked accounts will be displayed on the ‘linked accounts’ option under ‘Account Settings’ screen. You can click on ‘remove’ button next to any linked account to remove respective linking with Facebook account.
How do I link my Yahoo! account to Facebook?
Here’s how to do this:
1. Go to your Yahoo! Pulse website.
2. Click Settings located at the upper-right corner the page.
3. Click Manage my linked accounts located under “Linked Accounts”.
4. On the new page that opens, click Link located at the right of Facebook under "Accounts You Can Link".
5. Sign in to Facebook by typing the email address and password that you used to sign up for Facebook.
6. Click Connect.
7. If this is the first time you’ve linked to Facebook, you’re presented with several pages asking you to allow specific actions to occur. If you agree with each request, click the Allow button.
Your link is established and you can immediately begin seeing your Facebook updates on your Yahoo! pages.
8. If you want to share your Yahoo! updates with your Facebook account, leave the box checked; otherwise, uncheck the box if you don’t want to share your Yahoo! updates with Facebook.
9. Click Continue to complete the linking process.